The Bowtie-Conservative

Finally, Someone is Making Sense Around Here

My Photo
Name:

I am a bowtie-enthusiast, Conservertive, political-gossip-junkie, and an armchair philosopher who hopes you enjoy his blog. I was born in Delaware, educated in Boston, and now live in Manhattan with Bruno, my Yorkshire Terrier.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

What a bunch of stupid asses!


You know, sometimes the democrats really amaze me.

I wonder if they are even trying to prevent the Republicans from taking over all three braches of government. I mean, seriously, even I could formulate better arguments against Alito than Kennedy or Biden during his confirmation hearning.

...of coarse, I will keep those to myself...

The New York Times now acknowledges the inevitability of Alito's confirmation.

Honestly, I feel bad for my liberal friends. Some of their arguements are well-organized and it seems they have severe convictions about them. Those who know me can testify that I am certainly not Bush's #1 fan, so I wish they were putting up a better fight, that's all. The Liberal Establishment is not doing a very good job of getting their message accross; of tranlating their values of equal opportunity, economic justice, etc. to the hoi polloi. They could have won in 2000 and 2004 if they had not picked one cardboard personality after the other.

My prediction: 2006 is a whole new deck of cards. Republicans have done an awful job of covering their asses and now the whole Republican Brand is scarred. The Libs will take back the house and senate if they play their cards right. Lets hope for the sake of a healthy political mud-slinging fest that they get their act together. Otherwise, I would question the future existence of a party that reaps so much failure. It's all about money, America. The democrats will eventually lose their funding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home