The Bowtie-Conservative

Finally, Someone is Making Sense Around Here

My Photo
Name:

I am a bowtie-enthusiast, Conservertive, political-gossip-junkie, and an armchair philosopher who hopes you enjoy his blog. I was born in Delaware, educated in Boston, and now live in Manhattan with Bruno, my Yorkshire Terrier.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Bowtie-Conservative 2.0

Hello everyone. I am sorry to put you all on hold. This project had lost its steam. A few months ago I was losing sleep thinking about all the features, functionalities, and commentary that was going to revolutionize the internet. And what happened? After a rocky start it just puttered out....

But I am here to declare the rebirth of an idea whose time is overdue. I stand to honor the duty to offer my antidote to the venomous drivel that is the mass (right and left) media. As I have said before: It is time for someone to start making sense. And I promise you that this is not going to be knee-jerk politics. Devoted readers know my politics, but any of them will tell how it is:

The right, they think from the brain.
The left, they think from the heart.
But the big B-C thinks from the GUT!

Winter is over. Get out the your pilates mats (if you got them). Drink two glasses of water. Get ready to work your puny selves into shape because class is IN SESSION, BABY!

In other words, you can expect posts from me again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alex,

Glad to hear you are going to grace us with some content.

One thing: You say you think from the gut. I hope that doesn't mean you're filled with hot air.
Ha-ha, just kidding...My nostrils yearn for your rhetorical flatulence!

ta-ta.

3/20/2006 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home